Distinguished professor of Cheung Kong Scholars Program
Director, Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
|Office：||Room 5008, Gezhi Building|
|Address：||Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, School of Physical Science and Technology, Lanzhou University, 222 South Tianshui Road, Lanzhou, Gansu 730000, P.R. China|
- Jan. 2015 – Present, Distinguished professor of Cheung Kong Scholars Program, School of Physical Science and Technology, Lanzhou University.
- Mar. 2008 – Present, Professor, School of Physical Science and Technology, Lanzhou University.
- Jul. 2008 – Sept. 2009, Postdoctoral Fellow, School of Materials Science and Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Apr. 2007 – Jun. 2008, Visiting Scholar, School of Materials Science and Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Jul. 2004 – Mar. 2007, Lecturer, School of Physical Science and Technology, Lanzhou University.
- Piezoelectric Nanogenerator.
- New Solar Cell.
- Thermoelectric cell.
- Functional Nanodevice.
- Self-powered Nanosystem.
- "Microfiber-Nanowire Hybrid Structure for Energy Scavenging" Y. Qin, X.D. Wang and Z.L. Wang*, Nature. 2008, 451, 809-813. (Y.Qin and X.D. Wang contribute equally.)
- "Self-powered nanowire devices" S. Xu, Y. Qin, C. Xu, Y. G. Wei, R. Yang and Z. L. Wang*, Nature Nanotechnology. 2010, 5, 366 - 373. (S. Xu, Y. Qin and C. Xu contribute equally.)
- "Power generation with laterally-packaged piezoelectric fine wires" R. Yang, Y. Qin, L. Dai and Z. L. Wang*, Nature Nanotechnology. 2009, 4, 34-39.
- "Biocompatible Nanogenerators through High Piezoelectric Coefficient 0.5Ba(Zr0.2Ti0.8)O3-0.5(Ba0.7Ca0.3)TiO3 Nanowires for In-Vivo Applications" M.M. Yuan, L. Cheng, Q. Xu, W. W. Wu, S. Bai, L. Gu, Z. Wang, J. Lu, H. P. Li, Y. Qin*, T. Jing*, Z. L. Wang*, Advanced Materials. 2014, 26, 7432–7437.
- "Enhancing the performance of triboelectric nanogenerator through prior-charge injection and its application on self-powered anticorrosion" Z. Wang, L. Cheng, Y. B. Zheng, Y. Qin*, Z. L. Wang*, Nano Energy. 2014,10, 37-43.
- "Flexible Fiber Nanogenerator with 209 V Output Voltage Directly Powers a Light-Emitting Diode" L. Gu, N. Y. Cui, L. Cheng, Q. Xu, S. Bai, M. M. Yuan, W. W. Wu, J. M. Liu, Y. Zhao, F. Ma, Y. Qin*, Z. L. Wang*, Nano Letters. 2013, 13(1), 91-94.
- "Two Dimensional Woven Nanogenerator" S. Bai, L. Zhang, Q. Xu, Y. B. Zheng, Y. Qin*, Z. L. Wang, Nano Energy. 2013, 2: 749–753
- "Vibration Driven Vehicle Inspired from Grass Spike" S. Bai, Q. Xu, Y. Qin*, Scientific Reports. 2013, 3:1851
- "Directional Transport of Polymer Sheet and a Microsphere by a Rationally Aligned Nanowire Array" W. W. Wu, L. Cheng, S. Bai, Z. L .Wang* and Y. Qin*, Advanced Materials. 2012, 24,817-821.
- "Magnetic Force Driven Nanogenerators as a Noncontact Energy Harvester and Sensor" N. Y. Cui, W. W. Wu, S. Bai, L. X. Meng, Y. Qin*, Z. L. Wang*, Nano Letters. 2012, 12(7),3701–3705.
- "Lead Zirconate Titanate Nanowire Textile Nanogenerator for Wearable Energy-Harvesting and Self-Powered Devices"W. W. Wu, S. Bai, M, M, Yuan, Y. Qin*, Z. L. Wang* and T. Jing, ACS Nano. 2012, 6（7）, 6231-6235.
- "Single Crystalline Lead Zirconate Titanate (PZT) Nano/micro-wire Based Self-powered UV Sensor" S. Bai, Q. Xu, L. Gu, Y. Qin*, Z. L. Wang*, Nano Energy. 2012, 1, 789-795.
- "High-Performance Integrated ZnO Nanowire UV Sensors on Rigid and Flexible Substrates" S. Bai, W. W. Wu , Y. Qin*, N. Y. Cui, D. J. Bayerl, and X. D. Wang*, Advanced Functional Materials. 2011, 21, 4464–4469.
- A kind of magnetic force driven nanogenerator. Y. Qin, N. Y. Cui, W. W. Wei, S. Bai. Chinese Patent No:201210122454.7.
- A kind of semiconductor sensor and its fabrication method. Y. Qin, W. W. Wei, S. Bai, N. Y. Cui. Chinese Patent No: 201010190839.8.
- A synthesis method of nanoparticles with strong shape anisotropy. Y. Qin, D. S. Xue, M. Z. Gao. Chinese Patent No: ZL 200610104469
- A fabrication method of mododisperse α–Al2O3 nanopowder. J. G. Li, X. L. Du, L. Y. Shen, X. L. Kou, Y. Qin. Chinese Patent No: ZL 200610104871.3.
- Large-scale lateral nanowire arrays nanogenerators. Z. L. Wang, C. Xu, Y. Qin, G. Zhu, R. Yang, Y. F. Hu and Y. Zhang. US patent No: US 8,623,451 B2. Date of Patent: Jan. 7, 2014.
- "Flexible nanogenerators", Z. L. Wang, X. D. Wang, Y. Qin and R.S. Yang. US Patent No:7, 982, 370 B2, Date of Patent: Jul. 19, 2011.
- Distinguished professor of Cheung Kong Scholars Program, Ministry of Education (MOE) (2014)
- Supported by the excellent young scientist fundation of NSFC (2013)
- Won the Gansu Province "May 4th Youth Medal" (2013)
- Supported by the Program for the National Top Young Talents of China, Central Organization Department (2011)
- Supported by the Fok Ying-Tong Education Foundation (2011)
- Nomination Prize of Gansu Youth Science and Technology Award (2011)
- The Third Prize of Gansu Natural Science Award (2009)
- Ross Coffin Purdy Award, by American Ceramic Society (2009)
- Supported by Program for New Century Excellent Talents (2008)